Basic Computer Class For Beginners
Learn The Basics Of Computer To Take Your Business To The Next Level
Who Is This Class For?
This class is designed for those who are interested in learning how to use a computer. Even if you have never used a computer before, and especially if you are willing to invest in yourself. You will find the class particularly useful if:
- If you want to know how to use a computer,
- If you work in a place where computer usage is a requirement,
- If you own or think of owning a small business,
- If you want to better find your way around in this computer world and more.
In this class, you will learn the basics of how to use a computer, even if you have never touched a computer before.
The objective of this training class is to take you from a level of no knowledge of the computer to self-sufficiency in its usage.
But first thing, first what is a computer.
More About The Class
As we shall learn in this training class, the computer is not just a tool to consider in our house or business these days. Those days of considering the computer as an optional tool to have around have passed.
It is now become an essential instrument to make our lives easier if we don’t want to be left behind. So, you want to know how to use a computer and you want to start today.
Come to think of it. Learning how to use a computer is so easy as you will find out in this class. Apart from being easy, the computer is also pretty interesting to use.
Personally, I have benefited a lot from the use of computers and I think everyone should have access to the same opportunity.
I know you might be busy or thinking that it’s going to be difficult to learn.
Well, don’t worry. It’s going to be easy. I have created the training class in a way that it will be easy for you.
So, take advantage of it right away.
How You Can Benefit From Computer
By gaining the basics knowledge of computer, we have access to a lot of information and opportunities you might not have even known are there right now.
Consider for example:
- Electronic mail: Every week, more than 20 million e-mail messages are sent and received through the Internet. You could finally be closer to your relatives and business associates through email messages.
- Downloading files: Have you ever seen a film and wished you could have that film in your home to watch anytime you want? What if you could be able to do that whenever you want?
- Shopping: With the limited time we all have today, you will love to do your shopping at the comfort of your home? Am I correct?
- What about playing games, helping your children to do their homework on the computer, or even doing businesses online through your home or office computer?
Quite frankly, the benefits you can derive from the usage of computer are endless.
So, let me help you get started and it will be much easier than you have imagined.
Click on the enrolment button and let’s get the ball rolling on your basic computer knowledge.
(Get this class free as part of our Memebership Plan)
Start01 - Introduction (2:08)
Start02 -Do I really need a computer- (3:29)
Start06 - Computer Input and output devices (4:45)
Start05 - Section 02 Computer hardware and software (5:40)
Start04 - Type of computers (4:08)
Start03 - A brief history of computers..- (7:08)
Start08 - Turning computer on-off (2:13)
Start09 - Desktop and icons (2:02)
Start10 - Installing basic programs- (3:31)
Start11 - Computer usage and more (7:50)
Start12 - Some cautions about computer usage (2:12)
Start13 - Internet Connection and Navigation (3:09)
Start07 - Operating systems (2:34)